Clan Announcement

Clan applications are now open

TheDoctor
Overall Clan Master

Latest News

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TheDoctor’s Statement: Aether War Disconnection

I am informing everyone that my disconnection at 43 minutes before the end of the war was not due to disappointment. There were speculations that I gave up and disconnected. That is not true. I am currently using Smart’s 3G internet (Mobile phone modem) and unfortunately due to low battery power, my internet connection got disconnected. I was not able to connect again because the charger is still in the hotel.

However, I am still disappointed at the outcome of the war. I know we can do it if some of the members would be a bit cooperative. Comments and suggestions are welcome in the forums. Just post it there. If you feel that the issue should not be in public eyes, please send me a Private Message in Clan Exiled’s forum.

That is all. Enjoy the game and happy leveling!

TheDoctor
Clan Master, Exiled

No comments: