Clan Announcement

Clan applications are now open

TheDoctor
Overall Clan Master

Latest News

Sunday, April 12, 2009

[Zhu Xian] New Master for the ZhuXian Online Clan

As you may all know, it was announced before that there will be a turnover of the clan leadership. Many of you already has an idea who it will be since the Vice has been transferred to Khalib. Yes, my friends, after hours and hours of IRL meeting with the High Councils of Exiled, it has been decided that Khalib will be the master. And the vice will be poochy.

Unfortunately, there's a little bit of bad news to this. As you all know, poochy belongs to Exiled Family and the current Family Head is ZaoWhuZu. As you may have noticed, Zao hasn't been online much lately after the mastership has been temporarily passed to me. He has been fixing his papers for his transfer in Singapore which unfortunately has no Zhu Xian online or he lacks the time to be online when he starts his job. He will now be leaving the clan and the game as well.

Good luck to ZaoWhuZu and all his endeavors!

To Clan Exiled, I know I have not been a very good master by the time the mastership was transferred to me. However, it was only temporary and as I have mentioned before, my time does not permit me to become a master of a specific clan. However, I'll still be around to supervise from time to time :)

May we all have a wonderful year ahead of us! This is a new era for all of us.

To all who stood by the clan through thick and thin, we salute you!

TheDoctor (IGN: Doctor)
Clan Exiled Overall Master

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"My End, Our Beginning" -- ZaoWhuZu, Exiled ZX Master
December 2008 - February 2009

No comments: