Clan Announcement

Clan applications are now open

TheDoctor
Overall Clan Master

Latest News

Thursday, June 5, 2008

TheDoctor attains Rank 8

Yet again, another milestone for Exiled, as their Master, TheDoctor has finally attained Rank 8. TheDoctor will be forever be immortalized in Perfect World Philippines as the first ever YuLing Class and the first character in Tiger Server to attain Rank 8. Before his achievement was announced, TheDoctor playfully edited the Clan Declaration to be online at 6pm. Together with his fame hunt party, they said that he was stepping down as a master, which is a bit true since it's bidding time and the master rank is passed on to his Marshal, Ephipany, for bidding.

After giving a long heart warming speech, skies were filled with fireworks when the Rank 8 announcement was given.

The Speech:

I don't know how to start this XD
Allow me to thank all the special people in my PW Life
To Janepher, thank you for sharing me Your blessings and giving me support
To XiaoLyn, thank you for the dedication and encouragement
To BUNGO, thank you for the sacrifice and time
To RaspBerry, thank you for the patience and support
To QT_May, thank you for the m0ral support and loyalty
To Zieggy, thank you for being a tank that I can rely on
To bLuE, thank you for the knowledge and the courage
To Ephipany, thank you for being responsible and trustworthy
To Digilex, thank you for the experiences and the knowledge
To Jeadz, thank you for being a true friend.
To HyprAngel members, thank you for the support that you have given me
To Exiled, my clan and my family, thank you for the loyalty and the dedication that you have shown me and the clan. Thank you for not giving up when we are at the lowest point in our PW life.
For honor! For strength! For glory!
Exiled, I offer this achievement to you...

However, rumors began circulating in Perfect World that TheDoctor used Exiled's clan funds to attain Rank 8. Fortunately, these were just rumors and TheDoctor has verified that there is no truth to this. He even pointed out the voting points which clearly states a huge spending was done in order to achieve this.

He states, "I even achieved Rank 7 long before I became Master of Exiled. However, my cover has been blown when a member saw me wearing the Rank 7 robes recently. Since there is no denying it, I admitted that I am indeed Rank 7. However, I did not tell anyone that I am already nearing Rank 8. When my friends knew this, they immediately assembled a party to boost my fame."

Finally, he assures everyone that he will not quit. He will still be the master of Exiled and will not leave them in an unstable state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnx for this site TheDoctor ^^ i support Exiled^^ :BY PHOENIXER

Anonymous said...

^^ THANKS DOC SA GAMOT ^^ LVL 8 DIN ^^ TEXTBACK NA LANG